accent pillow case baby canvas home and living DIY Holiday Gifts for Guys decorative pillow shams
Sometimes it can be hard to find that perfect handmade gift for the guy in your life， especially if he seems to already have it all. Here are some of our favorite go-to projects that you can create for any guy! From technical to toolsaccent pillow case baby canvas home and living， you’；re sure to find a gift to suit your guy!burlap pillow cover diy
1. Make an elegant laptop sleeve with this tutorial from Ash Designs.
2. Keep those cords in check when plugging in on-the-go with this simple Cord Keeper tutorial from Create Kids Couture.？
3. Traveling with a device that has multiple cords？ Stay organized with this Clever Cord Roll tutorial from Brit Co.
4. This handy tablet case not only keeps your device safe， but acts as an easel for your device as well. Get the Prop-up Tablet Case tutorial from The Inspired Wren.
5. Stitch a set of drawstring bags to hold small stuff while traveling with the Drawstring Pouches Tutorial from Martha Stewart.
6. Use custom fabrics to create a ditty bag with the Boxy Travel Bag tutorial from Mommy By Day Crafter By Night.
7. This roomy duffle bag is perfect for toting a change of clothes to the gym or for a short weekend get-away. Find the Cargo Duffeel Pattern and Tutorial from Noodlehead.
8. Perfect for every guy， find the tutorial for？A Guy’；s Survival Kit from Ellison Lane？packed with essentials both useful and practical.
9. Take a handful of specific tools and make a custom fabric tool roll to hold them all with this Simple Tool Roll Tutorial posted at Instructables.
10. Organize wrenches in this tool roll that includes embroidered sizes! Find the How To Make a Roll Up Tool Organizer at CraftStylish.
11. Turn any bucket into a tool caddy with the Bucket Tote tutorial from Sew4Home.
12. What could be more important that keeping all those BBQ tools handy! Find the BBQ Tool Belt Tutorial from HGTV.
Want even MORE gifty handmade ideas for guys？ Be sure to visit our WeAllSew？Pinterest Gifts for Guys board!
Whether you’re a DIY’er or having your child’s nursery (or any other part of your home) renovated or decorated professionally, you might want to take a look at the recent study done by HealthyStuff.org and the Ecology Center on the toxic chemicals found in flooring and wallpaper.
Amy Butler, the most inspiring of surface pattern designers, just launched a new online magazine called Blossom. It's full of creative inspiration and speaks to flower lovers like myself.
Before you leave the house, you must look your best. If you are putting on your makeup in shadows or with inadequate lighting, you may look more like a clown than a supermodel. If your bathroom or dressing area is like most, though, it doesn’t exactly dominate in the lighting department. Fortunately, there is an easy way to meet your makeup lighting needs. Rather than installing a new overhead light, you can invest in a lighted makeup mirror.